Early Registration Deadline: Tuesday, 2/3/20
- After the early registration deadline you can register by paying a late registration fee of $50.
TorchPrep’s BootCamp is our fast and powerful way to dramatically increase ACT® test scores. Regardless if you have a 31 or a 13, Boot Camp is a proven, guaranteed, and safe way to see your scores transformed. You will gain new approaches that yield amazing results. We’re obsessed with strategy. We introduce trainees to incredibly valuable ACT® test specific strategies…and once you’ve developed the strategy, we’ll have you do it again…and again…and again. Why? Because we are all about working smarter and harder. Course Consists of 8 sessions.
- 4 Training Sessions: Each night we take individual subject areas of the ACT® test and dive deep into strategy and content review. This is an intense but thorough training.
- 4 Testing Sessions: Student takes full length, timed ACT® tests (tests are practice tests provided by Torch Prep). Students will not only learn the strategy on the weeknights, but apply the strategies in a proctored testing environment. Parents, do not worry- every high school student loves waking up on Saturdays to take ACT® tests.
***PLEASE READ*** Scheduling Conflicts: Never let them keep you from taking the Boot Camp. We are super flexible about subbing trainees into different courses. At the end of the day, we want to do whatever it takes to get you into every training to help your scores increase. If you have to miss a session, shoot us an email or give us a call to let us know what session you need to miss and we will see what we can do to fix the problem.
Top 5 Inexcusable Absences:
1. You want to stay home and read Harry Potter
2. You are too tired
3. Your car ran out of gas
4. You have too much HW . . . BORING!!!
5. You decided to eat an extra sloppy joe and now your stomach is a wreck
When inclement weather affects a scheduled course session, a decision regarding cancellation will be made at least 1 hour before the session time. In the event that a session is cancelled, students and parents will be notified via e-mail. There will also be a bulletin on the home page of TorchPrep indicating the cancellation.
DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US
ScheduleScheduling Conflict? We'll get you into a session or course that fits your needs. Email us or call 1.888.382.8174.
|Feb 11||Tue||6:00pm - 9:00pm||1||St. Xavier High School|
|Feb 15||Sat||10:00am - 2:00pm||2||St. Xavier High School|
|Feb 18||Tue||6:00pm - 9:00pm||3||St. Xavier High School|
|Feb 22||Sat||10:00am - 2:00pm||4||St. Xavier High School|
|Feb 25||Tue||6:00pm - 9:00pm||5||St. Xavier High School|
|Feb 29||Sat||10:00am - 2:00pm||6||St. Xavier High School|
|Mar 03||Tue||6:00pm - 9:00pm||7||St. Xavier High School|
|Mar 07||Sat||10:00am - 2:00pm||8||St. Xavier High School|